Thanks to Tanvi for nominating me for this blogger award!! I’m so excited to answer these questions she gave me. So without further ado….
1. Each nominee should link back to the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate other bloggers for this award.
4. Create questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are the questions:
1) What gear do you normally use for photography?
I use a Sony NEX-C3. I switch between 2 lenses, a long-distance one when I’m shooting birds, and a macro lens for insects.
2) What has been your favorite spotting (sighting of nature)?
I really don’t know the real answer to this. For me, every spotting, even if its common or rare, is special and something unique. But if I had to choose, I’d probably say the Club Silverline for butterflies and for birds- every time I see a Oriental Pied Hornbill I literally go crazy. I have also seen one of the largest moths in the world, the Luna Moth- in Taman Negara which I found fascinating.
3) Why do you love nature?
Personally, nature gives me a sense of freedom and a place I can just explore and discover amazing things. Every time I go out to explore there is something new to see and being out in nature makes me feel grounded and connected with Mother Earth. The best thing is that I can share my love for nature with so many others through this blog.
4) Where would you want to go most in the world?
The Amazon Rainforest or the Congo Basin. I love rainforests, and I really want to see some exotic and wild creatures. I also really want to see a bonobo ( pygmy chimpanzee) which is found only in the Congo Basin. I became really fascinated with bonobos after reading this excellent book called Endangered by Eliot Schrefer.
5) Why did you start blogging?
It all started when I discovered my passion for photography and nature in Sengkang Riverside park. I was fascinated with the beautiful natural world and was even more excited when I was able to capture every moment and sighting through the lens of my camera. I was pondering what to do with so many pictures, so I started this blog. Initially it was just for keeping my passion alive, but now it is so much more. I get to share my love for nature and learn so much in the process, through my research, others comments and suggestions. I never knew that blogging would teach me so much!
Miranda from Miranda Andersen
Nikita from Ihengbok
1) Where did you find your love for nature?
2) Where is your favourite getaway?
3) What are your other passions and hobbies?
4) If you were given 3 wishes, what would they be, and why?
5) What equipment do you use when you go out exploring?
6) What change do you wish to see in the world in the future?